For a baby who is able to sit by oneself.
1.Position the rings slightly below your collarbone.
2. Hold your baby with your left arm and grab the outer layer of the pouch and makes a space with your right hand.
3. Place your baby’s buttocks in the center of the pouch. The pouch cloth should be wide enough, so try to place his/her buttocks as centered as possible. Make sure to pull both sides of pouch up for security. Now your baby’s head rests by your left shoulder near the rings and he/she is facing front right. The legs can be stretched out or cross-legged (as your baby likes).
4. This position supports your baby’s back and neck in the pouch but this does not mean the baby is now supported on his own. Pull the tail cloth to adjust the pouch to stabilize the baby. If your baby’s head touches the ring, you can wrap the tail cloth once or twice around the rings to provide padding.
1. Lay your baby down on a bed or sofa.
2. Pull your head out from the p-sling.