Please read all instruction BEFORE USE of the p-sling.
Failure to do so can result in serious injury or death to your baby.
Keep this manual for future reference.
If you give another person the p-sling, please be sure to give this manual.
Although the p-sling comes folded in pleats and threaded through the rings, you can not use it as is. First, remove the tail end of the cloth from the rings. Then, in order to prepare p-sling, follow steps below. It is important that you do not leave the cloth folded, because the friction between the folds prevents proper adjustment.
1. Place the p-sling down with the logo tag facing upwards, and spread the tail toward the direction that the laundry tag (attached inside) can be seen.
2. After spreading the tail, hold both ends.
3. Slowly bunch(pleat) the tail cloth toward the center with both hands.
4. Move the gathered tail toward the rings.
5. As a result of 4
6. Thread the cloth through both rings, (holding the p-sling with the logo tag facing upwards).
7. Pull the cloth back between the rings (as you would to adjust a belt).
8. As a result of 7
9. Now you have completed threading.
After you thread the p-sling, there is one more step. If the fabric is twisted or bunched in the rings, you cannot pull the tail easily for adjusting.
Loosen the tail thread through the rings slightly. Hold the left seam and right seam with each hand, and then spread the fabric equally in the rings. Please make sure that the fabric edges are at both ends.
Complete by pulling the tail back through the rings.
Let us suppose that you put the p-sling on your left shoulder.
(*If you want to put it on your right shoulder, please follow instructions in the opposite position.)
Raise your right hand above your head, and move your head through the loop of p-sling so that you wear it diagonally like a sash.
Make sure that tail cloth is hung on the front.